Message to Clients for your Covid 19 Safety.
I am really excited about seeing you soon and looking forward to being able to finally reopen the clinic doors! Every single precaution will be taken for your safety. Please don’t worry. I’ve got you covered. When I reopen at Team Bear Fitness, you will still receive the same high quality service but certain things will have to be different.
Upon visiting the clinic, please can you:
• Come alone to your appointments unless you are require assistance.
• Arrive on time for your appointment to help me maintain social distancing measures.
• Sanitise your hands upon entering the gym. Hand sanitiser will be available on reception and in my clinic.
• Whilst in the clinic you will be required to wear a cloth covering/mask, I can provide you with one, or you can bring your own.
. Please will you pop your clothes in the lidded box provided, this will be disinfected after each client.
• Pay by card – unless you absolutely cannot.
Please also not that:
If you are feeling unwell with a temperature or you are living with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, then will I reschedule your appointment for a later date, taking into consideration that it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to start to appear.
I will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with me whilst I deal with the added measures that I need to put in place to keep us all safe.
I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!
At the moment, I plan to open on Tuesday 11th August, see you then!
Mobile 07795552910 or firstname.lastname@example.org