Use the exercise chart below, print it out and pop it somewhere you can see it.
2. Use a heat pack or hot water bottle when you get home. Rest it on your neck and shoulders to give those tired, tense muscles time to relax.
3. Take a tennis ball and hold it on the wall, lean into it with your shoulders and roll the ball around on the bits that hurt. Do this a few times a day, keep a tennis ball in your desk drawer.
4. Ask your partner/friend if they could give you a massage.
5. Check your pillows are at the right height for you and if you have changed your pillows recently, could this be the problem?
6. Seek a Sports and Pain Relief Massage Therapist to help you.
Follow the tips above for pain free shoulders!
Contact me on 07795552910 to book an appointment and begin to be ache free!